ACCESS ALL AREAS: Impact announces their “The Intersectionality Of Gospel Music” panel with 8 panellists and 2 unsigned artist performances! This 3-hour webinar will be moderated by guest Lady T from Affinity Xtra. She will be speaking to top executives from the Gospel music industry who will be taking part in a frank discussion about The Intersectionality Of Gospel Music.
The panel will be highlighting some of the challenges the music has faced to be relevant in today’s society, at the Gospel Music market in-depth, as well as highlighting what names will break out from the scene in 2021. We will also discuss the future of Gospel Music, fusions with other genres such as Hip-Hop, Grime, Drill, Dancehall and House and is it still relevant to the younger generation.
Our formidable panel of industry execs we have assembled covers the full spectrum of the Gospel Music Industry including singer-songwriter Sherlene Hector; Tileyard Impact MD and former Gospel Rapper, Wizdom; Artist Manager, Loretta Andrews; Karen Gibson from Kingdom Choir; Musician, Ayce Oryinde; O’Neil Dennis, Operations Manager, A Step FFWD; CEO of the Gospel Music Industry Alliance, Audrey Gray and last but not least Gospel Dancehall artist, Richie Dan.
But that’s not all, the networking sections of the event will be hosted by one of the UK’s hottest club DJ’s; DJ Longers with our #LockdownLive showcase featuring exclusive live performances from two unsigned Gospel Music artists including Richie Dan and Kofi! Plus more special guests to be confirmed!
So on May 1st, come and hear from some of the biggest names in the game at ACCESS ALL AREAS: Impact so whether you’re an artist, producer, DJ, manager, budding music exec or maybe you just want to connect with more of your industry peers this is a music webinar for the next generation of the music business. This event will guarantee to be a sell-out, so make sure you pick up your FREE tickets on sale now from Eventbrite UK.
- Running Order:
- 3:00 – 3:15pm: Networking Session & live DJ set hosted by DJ Longers
- 3:15 – 3:30pm: #LockdownLive performance by Kofi
- 3:30 – 4:15pm: “The Intersectionality Of Gospel Music” Panel
- 4:15 – 430pm: Audience Questions
- 4:30 – 4:45pm: #LockdownLive performance by TBC
- 4:45 – 5:15pm: “The Intersectionality Of Gospel Music” Panel
- 5:15 – 5:30pm: Audience Questions
- 5:30 – 5:45pm: #LockdownLive performance by Richie Dan
- 5:45 – 6:00pm: Networking Session & live DJ set hosted by DJ Longers
- Moderators: Lady T (Affinity Xtra)
- Karen Gibson – CEO @ Gospel Music Alliance
- Sharlene Hector – Artist / Songwriter
- Richie Dan – Artist / Songwriter
- Wizdom – Founder/MD @ Tileyard Impact / Former Artist (Green Jade)
- Karen Gibson MBE – Founder @ Kingdom Choir
- Loretta Andrews – Artist Manager @ Safe Music Management
- O’Neil Dennis – Operations Manager @ A Step FFWD
- Ayce Oryinde @ Session Musician
- Live Performances
- Lockdown Live! Unsigned UK Artist showcase with performances from: Richie Dan and Kofi
- Resident DJ & Host: DJ Longers
- Tickets: FREE only from Eventbrite
- Supported by: Tileyard Impact, Small Green Shoots, Arts Council and The Glass Hive